First, let me preface by saying I'm using the term "babies" realllllll loosely here. It could be your ACTUAL babies, or fur babies, or 30year old babies, or baby daddies....You choose ;) But really, Do your babies drink Ningxia Red??
BECAUSE THEY SHOULD! Here are the top 10 reasons I feed my babies their "ninja joose" every morning:
1. Balanced ingredients make Ningxia Red a whole-body nutrient for health and wellness support.
2. It is helpful for energy support-- prevents what I like to call the "pre lunch toddler crash" or if you're lucky enough to get the "I decided to skip nap and am in full meltdown mode" toddler, it can help with that, too!
3. Ningxia Red supports normal cellular function. ((This one is HUGE for kids-- all of their cells are still developing and multiplying!!))
4. It contains powerful ingredients that are involved in many natural antioxidant processes.
5. It supports normal eye health.
6. It contains citrus essential oils containing d-limonene-- IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS ELEMENT DOES FOR YOUR BODY, #GOOGLEIT. It'll literally blow your mind.
7. This incredible formula includes the wolfberry, which is hailed for its health benefits. "The health benefits of wolf (or "goji") berry include the control of diabetes, the lowering of cholesterol, free radical scavenging, cardiovascular protection, possible cancer control, protection of brain cells, protection of the liver and skin protection from UV radiation. It also helps in improving eyesight, general well-being and strengthening the immune system"
8. NingXia Red helps prevent against oxidative stress. "Oxidative stress, defined as a disturbance in the balance between the production of reactive oxygen species (free radicals) and antioxidant defenses, is discussed in relation to its possible role in the production of tissue damage in diabetes mellitus."*
9. It is a healthy daily supplement that fortifies and revitalizes the body.
10. 1 ounce of NingXia Red has more antioxidants than eating 8 oranges, 4 lbs of carrots, 2 cups of blueberries, 2 cups of raspberry and you get the picture. ya know, for those times your kid refuses all food but Dino shaped chicken nuggs that you're not even sure is real meat.....
For Stella, we put 1 oz of Ningxia in a shot glass and splash some water in there. She gulps it down every morning. The trips drink 2 oz straight from the shot glass now (), but we started them with the same thing as Stella from the age of 9ish months on.
And she has to since she's about to be the middle child to 3yo triplets and a newborn.
Young Living really nailed this supplement making it both incredibly healthy and incredibly delicious. and BONUS! you can add any vitality essential oils to your NR to change the flavor! I will add orange, jade lemon, and grapefruit most days!
Cheers to Monday!
This product and the information in this post are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. Any advice given on this board is just that, friendly advice. Please contact your physician before using essential oils to treat an illness for yourself or others. * Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10693912